search

since 6.4.1996

Reply to Message
Posted To: NNRacing.com |  View Thread | Prev | Next
Title:Also When N4 Comes Out
Posted By:LFJason on April 1, 2000 IP Logged
fiogf49gjkf0d
fiogf49gjkf0d
WHat is gonna happen? All these GPL guys will know whats going on and it will take us a couple months to figure it all out. You guys are griping about a new game engine but I think using the GPL engine is not the way to go. Hopefully the file types are the same. ;)

Thanks,
Jason

Screw N4
SCGT2 All the Way!

On 4/1/00 9:49:02 AM, LFJason wrote:
>Yeah, Im trying to get the damn site back together. Oh well. Wrote my first cgi script. No alex i didnt copy u :)
>
>Well on my DTR WC set I think Im gonna let others post my cars (ask me first cause on some sites Im gonna say no) . All They have to do is give me credit and keep the contents in the zip the same. THats how the sim community should be. We are all in it for fun. I garantee if it wasn't for the damn Pits we would not even gripe about Piracy. Matt I have some more suprises on scripts that will be done pretty soon. :)
>
>
>
>On 3/31/00 11:35:25 PM, Matt3fan wrote:
>>I couldnt agree more Jas, I remember the first time I found Indy for nascar 2 the 2nd day I had Dialup internet i almost crapped a brick!! even though it was only an icr1 convert i had never seen it before. then i found more, CARS cars galore!! no one BIG site like the pits or simcyber, but lotsa lotsa small sites, 1000's of links on this one page called columbo or somethin like that, the old sim-racing.com that had tons of tracks and utils, the green flag, i could go on, but now its much different, its evolving much like NASCAR has, maybe in a bad way, but i really like what Alex has done here, and you as well, jas you have it so we can upload filez to you guys :) i think thats cool for those who dont have the time or whatever to make a site.
>>
>>I still wish it was the way it was before no complaining, just good utils and cars etc....
>>
>>Matt3fan
Reply to Message
Threaded. Sort by poster.
. * A Wise Sim Racer Once Said LFJason
. * RE: A Wise Sim Racer Once Said Matt3fan
. Message has attachments. RE: A Wise Sim Racer Once Said LFJason
. * Also When N4 Comes Out LFJason
. * RE: Also When N4 Comes Out NASCAR3113
c 2006 NNRacing.com all rights reserved.
created by alex santantonio