search

since 6.4.1996

Reply to Message
Posted To: NNRacing.com |  View Thread | Prev | Next
Title:RE: Lol, Ok
Posted By:LFJason on March 27, 2000 IP Logged
fiogf49gjkf0d
fiogf49gjkf0d
Funny how you don't use it and it says your on :)

lol u have aim or anything

dammit! you wont even respond to my private message
lol

Jason

P.S. You Last name is real close to a city about 200 miles from here. :)

Just something ive noticed

On 3/27/00 9:14:52 PM, Alex Santantonio wrote:
>LOL ICQ, HAHAHAHA, people have been waiting for years for me to accept them, I haven't used it in at least three years.
>
>On 3/27/00 9:12:48 PM, LFJason wrote:
>>HeHe,
>>He could have been a little nicer though. Oh well. Is your Nascarnet.com down? I think the server is unless you transfered your domain and my isp hasn't purged their cache. Accept me on your icq list! Lol i know your on Alex! Im Learning Perl so i should be coming up with some nice scripts soon. :)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>On 3/27/00 9:06:36 PM, Alex Santantonio wrote:
>>>He wasn't jumping on him, he was only going over it point by point to answer his questions completely. Hey, Forget Bout It (in best godfather/Brasco/Gambino family accent)
>>>
>>>On 3/27/00 8:59:20 PM, LFJason wrote:
>>>>Lighten up, The guy was just giving suggestions. You sound like one of those Communist Sierra moderators. We are all here to have fun.
>>>>
>>>>Thanks,
>>>>Jason
>>>>
>>>>P.S. If you delete this post please change your posts aswell or else you will be no better than Sierra moderators. :)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>On 3/27/00 6:44:49 PM, TomM wrote:
>>>>>1:Alex and I talked about this before the site was even completed.
>>>>>
>>>>>2:This site will always be moderated.If not by me then by Alex or someone else.
>>>>>
>>>>>3:Will probably never happen. You already have the ability now to send private messages.
>>>>>
>>>>>4:The IP's of members and guests should not be a concern of yours. We know what they are and that's all that matters. A guests post does not get posted unless one of us approve the post anyway.
>>>>>
>>>>>5:We hope this will never happen here. A person will be givin another chance if they have broken the rules here. If it continues they will lose their priveledge to post for a while. And then if it continues they will be banned. So you see it will take a great deal to get banned from here.
>>>>>
>>>>>I hope this satisfies everything you needed to know about this site..
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>On 3/27/00 6:01:47 PM, Randy G wrote:
>>>>>>Thanx for commenting on my ideas (members, look below). Here's my responses to your response.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>1. HTML - make it so only members can use it. And if we do post pics, they only post a certain size. At the very least simple URL linking would be cool.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>2. How about a notice on the page that would let us know when you or the moderators are on?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>3. What about an instant message feature, kinda like on Yahoo clubs? This is provided you do the feature listing how many members are on at the moment. Of course, you'd have to list who's on also.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>4. How about listing IPs for guest posts? If they join, then it gets hidden, kinda like right now.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>5. And my last suggestion: a listing of all the members who get banned, should that ever happen. Just something simple, like name and a short reason for the banning.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Whatever you do decide to implement, the site is cool as it is!
Reply to Message
Threaded. Sort by poster.
. * Alex, I like your ideas about my ideas. Randy G
. * RE: Alex, I like your ideas about my ideas. TomM
. * Man Lighten Up , You dont have to jump all ... LFJason
. * RE: Man Lighten Up , You dont have to jum... Alex Santantonio
. * Lol, Ok LFJason
. * RE: Lol, Ok Alex Santantonio
. * RE: Lol, Ok LFJason
c 2006 NNRacing.com all rights reserved.
created by alex santantonio