since 6.4.1996

Reply to Message
Posted To: NNRacing.com |  View Thread | Prev | Next
Title:LNR League Monday 10 pm (PST)
Posted By:#Diamond on November 8, 2001 IP Logged
fiogf49gjkf0d
fiogf49gjkf0d
NASCAR4 Racing Fans…

Hello I am the league coordinator for the Late Night Racing League (LNR). We run on a dedicated race server with a T1 connection on Monday nights with Qualifying getting underway at 10:00 pm PST and racing at 10:15 pm PST. We are a couple of months away from starting our second season of N4 racing. We are looking for new members with some league racing experience or new drivers committed to practicing and improving. We ask all of our drivers to make a commitment to practice for each race so they are prepared to race with a stable setup. If your looking to run for a championship or just some close competitive racing please consider our league. We have a great group of drivers and would like to find more. We have a few races left this season and then some non-points races before we start season 2. If you would like to see what we are about please let me know and we can make arrangements to have you as a guest at an upcoming race. Please visit our web site for rules and other league information. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks for your time,
Dave
AKA: #Diamond
diamond@latenightracing.net
http://www.latenightracing.net
Reply to Message
Threaded. Sort by poster.
. * LNR League Monday 10 pm (PST) #Diamond
c 2006 NNRacing.com all rights reserved.
created by alex santantonio